Provides excellent selective post-emergent control of over 250 weed species on lawns
T-ZONE Selective Post-emergent for Broadleaf Weed Control – 1 Gal.
Out of stock
Out of stock
T-Zone SE Broadleaf Herbicide for Tough Weeds. When applied as specified in label directions this T-Zone will kill the weeds but NOT harm the good grasses you’ve spent so much time and energy to grow.
T-Zone broadleaf herbicide provides exceptional control of broadleaf weeds in cool-season turf-grasses including: Kentucky Bluegrass, Fescues, and Ryegrasses. T-Zone™ contains four active ingredients including triclopyr (“T”), which is the top ingredient for hard-to-control weeds. The chemical ingredients found in T-Zone cause fast-acting results visible in as little as hours. Total weed death usually even occurs in 7 to 14 days. T-Zone SE kills wild violet, ground ivy, oxalis, clover, and the toughest broadleaf weeds in turf, and provides suppression of young and actively growing yellow nutsedge.
Application Rates & Instructions (Read the label for complete application directions):
- For cool season turf, the rate is 1.2-1.5 fl. oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- 0.75-0.83 fl. oz. per gallon per 1,000 sq. ft. for warm season turf.
- Wait at least 30 days in between applications and do not exceed 2 applications per year.
- Do not apply if expecting rainfall within 24 hours following the application (do not use irrigation/sprinklers etc).
- Do not apply when daily temperatures are 85 or above.